- “Cloaked in the most valuable invisibilities, she’s a seamstress wearing knitted concepts of genius fitted like the elegant dress of a dazzling princess. Yet, no matter how lofty, the messages of her precious lips always land softly with her ability to keep kissing me with the sweetest simplicities.”
Curtis Tyrone Jones
- A word says more than a thousand images. Exercises for the visually inclined: illustrate “appreciation”, “humor”, “software”, “education”, “inalienable rights”, “elegance”, “fact”.
- Elegance is not about being noticed, its about being remembered.
- “Some things just work. There is elegance in simplicity.”
- I think all women have a certain elegance about them which is destroyed when they take off their clothes.
- I think my most favorite subject was Lena Horne, because she embodies soul and grace and elegance and ‘street’. She embodies everything. And beauty â great beauty.
- “When a woman is really in touch with her sensuality, she naturally draws beautiful things, people, and deeply nourishing relationships into her life.”
- “Elegance and smartness is the sexiest thing woman can have, not just the flesh”
- Modesty is the highest elegance
- If kindness is beauty, patience is disarming elegance.
- “Though Julian could be marvelously kind in difficult circumstances of all sorts, I sometimes got the feeling that he was less pleased by kindness itself than by the elegance of the gesture.”
The Secret History
- The word “elegance” is a bit different now.
- “Fashion is neither moral or immoral, but it is for rebuilding the morale.”
- Shoes for men are about elegance or wealth, they are not playing with the inner character. That is why women are happy to wear painful shoes.
- True elegance for me is the manifestation of an independent mind.
- Personal beauty requires that one should be tall; little people may have charm and elegance, but beauty-no.
- “If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.”
- Riding clothes are ageless and timeless, and I love to incorporate that comfort and elegance in my life.
- Poetry, fiction as novels or short stories – these are autonomous as created by their authors. They should stand on their own, like pieces of furniture that should be judged as to their usefulness, elegance.
- “… look treasured”
- “Braininess is not attractive unless combined with some signs of elegance; class.”
The Beggar Maid: Stories of Flo and Rose
- 16. “Elegance and smartness is the sexiest thing woman can have, not just the flesh.” – Baris Gencel
- Women who stay true to themselves are always more interesting and beautiful to me: women like Frida Kahlo, Georgia O’Keeffe and Anna Magnani – women who have style, chic, allure and elegance. They didn’t submit to any standard of beauty – they defined it.
- 1. “True elegance for me is the manifestation of an independent mind.” – Isabella Rossellini
- Elegance is the balance between PROPORTION, EMOTION & SURPRISE.
- Acknowledge the elegance of simplicity.
- We must never confuse elegance with snobbery.
- My aesthetic is about simplicity, elegance, and comfort, whether that is interpreted in a man’s suit or a track suit.
- Remember, you don’t have to be rich to be elegant. Just take another look at these awesome quotes and you’ll see. You don’t need to keep a special budget for your dressing. A radiant smile, gracious nature and pleasant disposition does the trick. As stated above in these elegance quotes, elegance is an attitude, an awareness about the way you move, the way you communicate.
- Elegance is a discipline of life.